As one of the North East’s premier business removals and storage companies, Quicksilver prides itself in providing a high-quality service to the commercial and public service sectors. Quicksilver are specialists in working with technology and have expert staff dedicated to IT desk to desk relocations. We can pack, store and move all of your belongings so you can continue to focus on your business then you can arrive at your new site ready to begin a new chapter in a new location.
We’re members of the CMG, the Commercial Movers Group and are well respected in the industry for providing high quality and reliable removal services to the private and public sector. Our various accreditations prove us to be a trusted and industry standard company that is recognised for its valuable services. We also have a large customer base that return again and again for removals and storage.
When looking to move to new premises you want to ensure that a specialist team of removers take care of the process for you. Quicksilver has a highly trained team or commercial removers who are BAR trained and follow our high standards to ensure that every removal is successful and so that the customer is happy.
We understand that moving to a new office or warehouse can be stressful for the owners and workers which is why we aim to take this stress away from you. Our team will take care of the entire process from start to finish and move you to the new area proficiently and safely.
At Quicksilver, we offer specialist packing services to ensure that all business and office equipment is packed securely, ready to be transported to the new building. If you wish to include the services in the removal with us then please let us know and we can organise a packing date with our team.
This provides our clients with the option to either complete the packing of equipment themselves or if they would prefer our team to do this then it can also be arranged. We have a specialist team that have years of experience in packing up office equipment such as computers, cables, documents and more. We even have a document management system in which businesses can store their old archived files at our warehouse. This will allow you to get rid of the files that are cluttering up your office!
Quicksilver Specialise In
- Project Management – A dedicated Project Manager is appointed to all Commercial Projects who will ensure the smooth management of your client schedules, including site surveys, briefing sessions, move planning and production of risk assessments and method statements.
- IT Packing Service – Our expert packing service includes export standard wrapping and packing. We have specially designed IT packaging systems to ensure any IT equipment arrives at its new desk in perfect condition.
- Packing and Security Crate Hire – There’s not much we don’t know about packing, and not much we have not safely and securely packed over the years. We have our own stock of crates and are usually more competitive than standalone crate companies.
- Systems Furniture and Fittings – Our teams are trained in the dismantling and reassembly of systems furniture, storage units and shelving.
- Heavy Loads – We can arrange specialist manpower and equipment to handle very heavy or awkward items such as safes, server units and plan chests.
- Environmentally sound waste disposal – We can arrange for disposal of unwanted items left after a relocation and look after certificated bulk secure shredding of confidential waste paper.
- Disaster Recovery – We can safely decant properties experiencing fire / flood damage and support clients to move temporarily as well as offer a storage solution for their salvaged furniture and personal possessions.
For over 30 years, Quicksilver has been providing professional moving services and working with commercial and residential customers to offer crate hire for removals.
Crates are a great way to help you move items securely and safely without the need for cardboard boxes. These are perfect if your items require extra protection; they’re easily stackable and can be sealed for security when moving.
Plastic crates can be hired on a short and long-term basis, depending on your needs and they’re useful for moving staff internally or when moving offices or storing valuable equipment.
Bar-coded crates can be delivered onto site, we can scan and record the allocation for your building(s) as well as attach an inventory list to any barcode. This means we have complete visibility of where any crate is located and can therefore identify which departments are incurring charges due to ongoing crate hire/failure to return crates.
At Quicksilver we carry our own stock of lidded removal crates and IT Crates.
We also partner with PHS Teacrate where alternative crates and products can be supplied for specialist work including moving books and heavy objects. The crates vary in shape and size and can hold between 25 and 165 litres depending on your requirement.
All crates are recyclable and washed on site following each job.
Types of Business Moves
We have extensive expertise in external and internal relocation in a wide range of businesses and organisations, including:
- Offices & Call Centres
- Financial & Legal
- Hospitals & Health Care
- Social Housing & Residential Care
- Museums & Auctioneers
- Universities & Schools
- Engineering & Industrial
- Utilities & Facilities Management
Whether you’re moving a small office or an entire school, Quicksilver has the knowledge and experience to move you as smoothly and efficiently as possible; with as little disruption to everyday working life. We can cater to every type of commercial removal. No job is too difficult for us, just speak to one of our surveyors who will be able to give you an estimate. We also ensure that each business move is tailored to the individual requirements of the business as we understand that every move is unique.